Our cashew-crusted salmon filets feature a hint of lemon and the nutty goodness of cashews!
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup yellow mustard
2 tablespoons onion, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
4 skin-on salmon filets, 4-5 ounces each
2/3 cup Unsalted Cashews, finely chopped
1 lemon, halved
Place 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet and heat 1 minute until hot.
In a medium bowl, mix the honey and mustard together, add the onion and garlic; mix well.
Brush the salmon on the skin side with the honey mixture thick enough to coat. Place in the cashews and coat well.
Place the fish skin side down in the hot skillet and gently sauté until the side turns golden. Turn over the salmon and finish cooking it until the internal temperature reaches 145°F using a cooking thermometer.
Place on a platter and drizzle with the remaining oil and a squirt of lemon. Serve immediately.
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (08-08-2020)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Cashew cake with carrots and raspberries (10-03-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Make Your Own Organic Cashew Milk (16-02-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)