In January 2023, Vietnam still had 5 items with the highest trade surplus, including: Wood and wood products; coffee; shrimp; rice and vegetable products
Due to the Tet holiday as well as the impact of difficulties in orders, the export value of Vietnam's agricultural, forestry and fishery products in January 2023 was just over $3.7 billion, down more than 23% over the same period last year.
In which, the export value of main agricultural products reached more than 1.7 billion USD, down nearly 13% over the same period last year. Specifically, livestock export value is estimated at 30 million USD, up more than 14%; seafood export value is estimated at 600 million USD, down by nearly 31%; export value of wood and wood products reached 1.1 billion USD, down nearly 30%; cashew exports reached 226 million USD, up 0.7%.
In January, Vietnam still had 5 items with the highest trade surplus, including: Wood and wood products; coffee; shrimp; rice and vegetable products. The good news for the seafood industry is that on the morning of January 30, an enterprise in Quang Nam province exported the first batch of shrimp seed to the Taiwan market.
According to the signed contract, this year, this enterprise will export about 20 million shrimp seed to this market, thereby developing and seeking export opportunities to other countries.
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- Zinc - Immune Enhancing (10-02-2023)
- Vietnam is the largest supplier of cashew nuts to Russia in 2020 (07-04-2021)
- Hat Viet Company exports cashew to Korea in March 2021 (30-03-2021)
- Hat Viet Company exported 2 containers to Bangladesh (16-10-2020)
- New opportunity for cashew exports from the EVFTA Agreement (25-06-2020)
- Outlook branch of Vietnam in 2019 (19-04-2019)
- Exports of 2018 are expected to reach 3,4 billion USD (31-12-2018)
- Cashew processing is struggling due to lack of raw materials (28-06-2018)
- Tet tradefair in Phu Tho Stadium (19-01-2018)
- Vietnamese cashew exports are no longer dependent on China (06-11-2017)