One of the major agricultural products of Vietnam is the cashew nut export which has developed strongly in many countries in the world, no longer depend on the Chinese market.
According to the Vietnam Cashew Association, the United States is the leading importer of cashew nut Vietnam accounted for 36.4% of the total export value of cashew nuts. In the first nine months of 2017, the export value of cashew nuts rose sharply (52.9%), the Netherlands (45.2%), the United States (34.7%), Thailand United Kingdom (23.6%), Israel (22.1%) and China (9.1%).
Vietnam's agricultural products also depend largely on the export of agricultural products to the Chinese market, such as rubber, rice and cassava. Therefore, with cashew nuts, no longer depend on the Chinese market brought The great advantage for cashew growers, as well as the enterprises producing and processing cashew ... competitiveness, prices are always stable in the world market.
In spite of the fact that the domestic cashew industry has been exported in recent years, the cashew production and quality of Vietnam has been continuously decreasing due to pests and diseases, which have caused great impacts on production. thing of the farmer.
Enterprises lack of raw materials forced them to import from Cambodia ... with high cost and unsatisfactory quality to meet the demand of export markets in the world. These issues make the Vietnamese industry not really sustainable.
According to a statistic report of MARD, cashew nut export volume in October 2017 is estimated at 31 thousand tons with a value of 309 million USD, bringing the volume of cashew nut exports in the first 10 months of 2017 estimated 289 thousand tons and US $ 2.87 billion, down 0.4% in volume but up 23.1% in value over the same period in 2016. Cashew nut export in the first nine months of 2017 reached $ 9,908.5 per ton , up 25.1% over the same period in 2016.
The United States, the Netherlands and China maintained the three largest cashew import markets of Vietnam accounting for 36.4%, 15.9% and 11.5% respectively of total cashew nut exports.
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- 05 agricultural products with high trade surplus (17-02-2023)
- Zinc - Immune Enhancing (10-02-2023)
- Vietnam is the largest supplier of cashew nuts to Russia in 2020 (07-04-2021)
- Hat Viet Company exports cashew to Korea in March 2021 (30-03-2021)
- Hat Viet Company exported 2 containers to Bangladesh (16-10-2020)
- New opportunity for cashew exports from the EVFTA Agreement (25-06-2020)
- Outlook branch of Vietnam in 2019 (19-04-2019)
- Exports of 2018 are expected to reach 3,4 billion USD (31-12-2018)
- Cashew processing is struggling due to lack of raw materials (28-06-2018)
- Tet tradefair in Phu Tho Stadium (19-01-2018)