You can definitely make a delicious raw cheese with a spread-like consistency by simple blending the ingredients together or letting it sit overnight without baking it. The recipe calls for an all-purpose seasoning blend. I used this one but feel free to get creative!
1 cup raw cashews, soaked at least 4 hours
¼ cup nutritional yeast
2 tsp dijon mustard
1 tbs tamari
1 tbs olive oil
⅛ tsp salt
ground black pepper to taste
water, added as needed
all-purpose seasoning blend.
Drain and rinse cashews.
Combine all ingredients (except paprika and seasoning blend) in blender or food processor until smooth. Add just enough water to help things blend smoothly.
Line a strainer with cheesecloth. Pour cheese mixture over cheesecloth. Place in refrigerator and let sit overnight.
Form mixture into round and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with paprika and seasoning blend.
Bake for 40 minutes at 250°, until edges are firm and slightly darkened. Let cool before enjoying.
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (06-06-2023)
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Cashew cake with carrots and raspberries (10-03-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Make Your Own Organic Cashew Milk (16-02-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)