Succulent oven roasted chicken, juicy red grapes, crunchy cashews and celery dressed in a delicately spiced curry dressing. This is a welcome change from ordinary chicken salad, which is all too often dry and bland. Serve it for a fall picnic while the weather's still warm or over greens for a light dinner.
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon honey
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
2 cups diced rotisserie chicken
1/2 granny smith apple, chopped (about 1 cup)
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup golden raisins
1/2 cup Salted Cashew
4 pieces pita bread, split in half
8 small lettuce leaves
Combine the mayonnaise, curry, lime juice, honey and ginger in a large bowl mix until thoroughly blended.
Add the chicken, apples, celery, and raisins mix well. Refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to blend. Add the cashews before serving.
Fill pita pockets with lettuce leaves and chicken salad.
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (08-08-2020)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Cashew cake with carrots and raspberries (10-03-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Make Your Own Organic Cashew Milk (16-02-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)