This cashew chicken is delicious and perfect for a main dish, but it would also be super yummy as an appetizer. Just pick up some butter lettuce (or regular ol’ iceburg) and peel the leaves to make lettuce cups. Fill them with this spicy cashew chicken and enjoy!!
3 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
2 tsp hoisin sauce
2/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 c. oil
2 tsp red pepper flakes
4 green onions, sliced
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup broccoli florets
3 Tbsp cornstarch
8 tsp sugar
4 tsp white vinegar
cashews (as many as you'd like)
1/ Slice chicken breasts into bite sized pieces. Pour 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 2 tsp of hoisin sauce into a bowl. Place chicken in soy sauce. Let sit.
2/ In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and vinegar. Slice the green onions, mince garlic, and measure out red pepper flakes (if using).
3/ Pour chicken into a strainer to drain and remove as much marinade as possible. Heat oil in a large deep skillet (or wok if you have one) over high heat. Add red pepper flakes to oil, stir a few times.
4/ Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes until golden, then stir chicken. Add garlic and broccoli and cook until chicken is cooked through, then drain oil (if necessary).
5/ Add cashews. Turn off heat and pour in sauce. Stir until chicken is covered in sauce. Sauce will thicken considerably. Add green onions and sesame seeds and serve over white rice.
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (08-08-2020)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Cashew cake with carrots and raspberries (10-03-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Make Your Own Organic Cashew Milk (16-02-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)