Because homemade nut milks don’t have all of the preservatives and other additives that store-bought vegan milks have, they’ve got a shorter shelf life. You’ll want to drink your homemade cashew milk within a week of making it.
1 1/2 cups raw organic cashews
3 1/2 cups water, plus extra for soaking
2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
glass jug or pitcher to store your cashew milk
- Soak cashews for 4-5 hours in enough water to cover, then drain them in a colander.
- Transfer cashews to the blender with half of the water.
- Blend your cashews and water until the texture becomes pretty smooth, then add the maple syrup and the rest of the water. Blend for a few minutes until things are nice and smooth.
- Grab your strainer and line it with a couple of layers of cheesecloth. Slowly strain the cashew milk into the bowl. When the milk stops dripping through the cloth, gather up your cheesecloth over the strainer and give it a good squeeze to get out as much milk as you can.
- Transfer the cashew milk from the bowl into your jug or pitcher, and don't forget to label and date the bottle!
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (08-08-2020)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Cashew cake with carrots and raspberries (10-03-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)
- Mango ice cream with honey roasted cashews (02-07-2018)