Quick, Easy, Serves 2, only 15 mins prepare and 10 mins cook
2 tbsp hoisin sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp clear honey
200g asparagus, quartered
3 green onions, thinly sliced
200g fresh singapore noodles
250g chicken breast fillet, trimmed
1/2 medium carrot, halved, thinly sliced
1/2 medium red capsicum, finely chopped
1/4 cup salted cashew nuts, chopped
Combine hoisin, soy sauce, juice, honey and 1 tablespoon hot water in a medium bowl. Reserve 1/3 cup.
Cut chicken in half horizontally, then cut into thin strips diagonally. Add to marinade in bowl. Cover with plastic food wrap; chill for 20 minutes to marinate.
Place carrot in a large microwave-safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water. Cover; microwave on high (100%) for 1 minute. Add capsicum, asparagus and onion. Cover; microwave on high for 1 minute.
Drain chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir, cover, then microwave on high for 2 minutes more. Place reserved marinade in a medium microwave-safe jug. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until heated.
Meanwhile, soak noodles in boiling water in a medium heatproof bowl for 5 minutes; stir to separate strands, then drain.
Add vegetables, marinade and noodles to chicken. Cover; microwave on high for 2 minutes or until heated. Stand for 2 minutes. Serve topped with salted cashew nuts
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (08-08-2020)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Cashew cake with carrots and raspberries (10-03-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Make Your Own Organic Cashew Milk (16-02-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)