The choice of cashew nuts and desiccated coconut was a good one, with the processing of both to a flour consistency, producing a nutty and crisp tasting coating. Coupled with the spices and egg mix – which you may adjust to your own taste – but I strongly recommend that you keep the white pepper, as this provided a delectable delicate balance to the crisp coating
500g kingklip or any fresh firm white fish fillets.
1 tblsp freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice.
½ tsp salt
½ tsp crushed fresh green or dry red chillies or chilli flakes (optional)
½ tsp white pepper
¼ cup tapioca flour or arrow root powder
1 cup desiccated or flaked coconut
½ cup raw cashew nuts
2 tbslp coconut oil, ghee or olive oil to shallow fry
Slice fish fillets into cubes.
Mix the egg, lemon juice, salt, chilli and white pepper well together.
Process coconut and cashew nuts together in a blender or food processor until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Toss fish pieces in the tapioca flour or arrow root powder until well coated.
Dip into the egg mixture. Lightly coat with cashew - coconut mixture.
Refrigerate until ready to fry. Fry on low heat, a few pieces at a time, until golden brown and fish cubes flake easily when tested with fork.
Garnish if desired, and serve with accompaniments as desired.
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (08-08-2020)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Cashew cake with carrots and raspberries (10-03-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Make Your Own Organic Cashew Milk (16-02-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)