This single-layer lemon cake is baked with a topping of chopped cashews. Serve with sliced strawberries for a festive touch
1 cup gluten-free all purpose baking flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup raw sugar
1/2 cup So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Milk
1/2 cup vegetable or coconut oil
5 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 cup raw unsalted cashew pieces, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch round cake pan.
- Sift together the dry ingredients, except for the cashews, and set aside.
- Mix all the liquids together (cashew milk, vegetable oil, lemon juice, lemon zest).
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared cake pan.
- Top with the cashews all over the cake.
- Place in a preheated 350-degree oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (08-08-2020)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Cashew cake with carrots and raspberries (10-03-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Make Your Own Organic Cashew Milk (16-02-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)