This delightfully sweet and humble hummingbird cashew cake is packed with wholesome, nutritional ingredients and full of decadent flavour! Perfect accompaniment with your morning cup of tea!
2 1/2 cups raw cashews
1/3 cup rice malt syrup
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 1/2 cup smashed banana
1 1/2 cup soat bran
1 cup dried pineapple, chopped
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup raw pecans
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp slivered pistachios
2 large carrots, peeled, chopped
Soak cashews in water at least 2 hours or overnight. Rinse and drain.
Processor cashews, syrup, juice and oil together until very smooth. Set aside.
Process carrots to a paste. Add all remaining ingredients and process to a thick smooth paste.
Lightly grease and line an 18cm round spring form cake pan.
Spread half carrot mixture evenly over base of pan. Freeze 15 minutes. Spread one-third of cashew frosting over chilled carrot layer in pan. Freeze 15 minutes. Repeat carrot layer. Freeze 15 minutes.
Release cake from pan invert onto serving plate. Spread remaining cashew frosting over top and sides of cake. Garnish with raspberries, pistachios and rose petals.
Soaking softens the cashews to create to smooth creamy paste. You will need a good quality food processor or blender for this recipe. You will need about 3 bananas for this recipe.
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (08-08-2020)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Make Your Own Organic Cashew Milk (16-02-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)
- Mango ice cream with honey roasted cashews (02-07-2018)