Fresh basil, mint and cucumbers add a cool, light taste to this summer salad.
- 1 pound lamb loin or fillet (you could also use beef)
- ¼ cup chopped cashews
- 4 ounces cellophane or glass noodles (or preferred noodles)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup each roughly chopped basil and mint
- 1 Persian cucumber, shaved thinly with a mandolin or vegetable peeler
- 1 small hot red chili, finely chopped
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon palm or brown sugar
- To make the noodle salad, place noodles in a large dish, cover with hot water and allow to soak for 4 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse well with cold water. Drain again and cut into desired sized pieces and combine with the onions and herbs
- Whisk together the remaining dressing ingredients until sugar is dissolved. Pour over the cucumber and allow to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Brush the lamb with oil and season. Heat a cast iron grill or pan over medium high heat and grill for 3-4 minutes each side for medium rare or until cooked as desired. Transfer to a plate, cover loosely with foil and let stand for 10 minutes. Slice thinly.
- Combine the noodles, lamb, cucumber with dressing and toss with chopsticks or tongs. Serve into bowls and scatter with the nuts.
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (08-08-2020)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Cashew cake with carrots and raspberries (10-03-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Make Your Own Organic Cashew Milk (16-02-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)