I warmed up to it this Fall with The Barefoot's Butternut Squash & Apple Soup - I loved the extra complexity that the touch of curry spice added.
1 pound of shrimp, peeled.
1/4 cup of orange marmalade
1 lime, juiced
2 cloves of garlic
4 tablespoons of oil (peanut, olive, veg, etc.)
1/2 tablespoon of curry powder
5 green onions, sliced
1/3 cup of cashews
1 package of rice noodles
- In a medium bowl, mix together orange marmalade, lime juice, garlic, 2 tablespoons of oil, and curry powder. Add the shrimp and let it marinade for 30 minutes (if you have time).
- In a saute pan, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Cook the shrimp in batches by individually removing the shrimp from the marinate (I use tongs) and place them in the pan - cooking them for about 1 minute on each side, then removing them from the pan and placing them in a bowl.
- Add the marinate to the pan, cooking on medium-high until it reduces into a thick sauce.
- In the meantime, prepare the rice noodles. Follow the directions on the packages - most instruct to boil them in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add in the green onions, cashews, and shrimp. Serve over the rice noodles and garnish with some chopped basil.
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (08-08-2020)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Cashew cake with carrots and raspberries (10-03-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Make Your Own Organic Cashew Milk (16-02-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)