A lamb recipe with a difference, this quick meal for two coats the meat with exotic flavours. Mix leftover couscous with feta for a simple lunchbox
1 x 150g pack wholegrain couscous
½ tbsp redcurrant jelly
1 tsp sesame seeds
400g (4-6) lamb cutlets
100g baby plum tomatoes, halved
50g unsalted cashews, toasted
Small bunch fresh mint, finely chopped
½ small red onion, finely sliced
- Preheat the grill to medium. Cook the couscous in a large bowl, according to the pack instructions, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the redcurrant jelly and sesame seeds, then brush over the cutlets on both sides, to coat. Arrange the cutlets on a grill rack, then grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, depending on how pink you like them.
- Meanwhile, add the tomatoes, cashews, mint and red onion to the couscous. Season. Using a fork, fluff up the grains and mix together. Serve the couscous with the grilled lamb chops.
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (08-08-2020)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Cashew cake with carrots and raspberries (10-03-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Make Your Own Organic Cashew Milk (16-02-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)