A light, refreshing salad loaded with crispy snow peas, sweet mango, crunchy red pepper and zesty ginger dressing – perfect as an appetizer or a side dish! Simple preparation and fresh ingredients make this salad perfect for spring! I just love the vibrant colors of this salad: bright green snow peas, sunny mango, and deep red pepper, combined with the ginger dressing that is to die for. It’s crisp, crunchy, sweet, tangy, slightly spicy and also incredibly healthy. It’s a perfect side dish to go with a grilled chicken or fish and some brown rice!
2 cups chinese snow peas, julienned
1 red pepper (about 1 cup), seeded and diced
1 mango (about 1 cup, peeled and diced
1 small jalapeno, seeded and chopped or to taste
1 green onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
1/4 cup unsalted cashew nuts, roughly chopped
For Ginger Dressing:
1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 tablespoon tahini
1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
2 large medjool dates, pitted
1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
Salt, pepper to taste
Blend all dressing ingredients well in a high speed blender, scaping down sides to incorporate. Pour into a salad dressing bottle and enjoy. This dressing will keep well for up to 3 days.
Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour the ginger dressing to your taste over the salad and toss to coat. Enjoy immediately!
Note: if you don't have a high speed blender, replace dates with agave nectar or honey to taste, and add 1 tbs olive oil and whisk all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (08-08-2020)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Cashew cake with carrots and raspberries (10-03-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Make Your Own Organic Cashew Milk (16-02-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)