It’s a real winner for fish lovers. The mild taste of fish goes well with nuts, and this garlic combination is outstanding. If you want to substitute another fish, try sole. Serve this over a bed of fresh grilled vegetables.
14 oz firm white skinless, boneless fish fillets
3 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 red pepper, seeded, thickly sliced
1/2 green pepper, seeded, thickly sliced
olive oil, for drizzling
1/3 cup chopped cashews
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1 lime, zested and juiced
2 tbsp butter, melted
1 tsp sambal oelek
1 clove garlic, minced
arugula and lime wedges, to serve
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Arrange fish, tomatoes and peppers in a baking dish. Drizzle with oil and season to taste.
To make the crust, combine all ingredients for crust in a small bowl. Spread evenly over fish fillets.
Bake for 15-20 mins, until cooked through and crust is golden brown. Serve with arugula and lime wedges.
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (08-08-2020)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Cashew cake with carrots and raspberries (10-03-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Make Your Own Organic Cashew Milk (16-02-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)