High in fiber and vitamins, nuts are a nutritious and filling snack food. Consider these seven nuts for a healthy and tasty addition to your diet. Nuts often get a bad rap for their fat content, but they're actually considered a healthy food if eaten in moderation.
According to MayoClinic.com, "People who eat nuts as part of a heart-healthy diet can lower the LDL, low-density lipoprotein or 'bad' cholesterol level in their blood. High LDL is one of the primary causes of heart disease."
Nuts also travel well for a healthy on-the-go snack and are relatively inexpensive. Integrate these nuts into your diet for a healthy alternative to high-calorie sugary snacks.
Next time you're craving a crunchy snack, throw out those greasy potato chips and snack on some crunchy sweet cashews. Cashews are high in magnesium, which plays an important role in maintaining a healthy blood pressure
According to the Pistachio Health Institute, "Pistachios are an excellent source of copper and manganese, and a good source of phosphorus. They're also an excellent source of vitamin B6, offering 20% of the Daily Value per serving."
Almonds are a powerhouse of nutrients. Almonds contain more calcium than any other type of nut and are high in vitamin E
Pecans provide healthy fats and aid in reducing the risk of heart disease. Consider adding pecans to yogurt, fresh salads or cereal
Hazelnuts are also a powerhouse of vitamins. Hazelnuts rank #1 among tree nuts in folate content. Folate plays a role in reducing the risk of birth defects. Hazelnuts are also high in fiber, helping to keep those hunger cravings under control. Add some crunch to your next salad by tossing it with hazelnuts
Pine nuts pack a punch with their high vitamin A and lutein content, which are essential nutrients for healthy vision
Walnuts are significantly high in Omega-3 fatty acids. Studies also show that walnut consumption reduced breast cancer risk by one-half in laboratory mice, according to a report in the journal Nutrition and Cancer by Marshall University researchers
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- The best food for children when vaccinated against COVID-19 (19-04-2022)
- Are cashew healthy for a diet? (04-04-2022)
- You cow's milk allergy? Do not worry, there are other alternative types of milk! (15-01-2021)
- Carrot cake with cashew frosting (08-08-2020)
- 7 types of snacks with anti-aging, collagen proliferation effectively for you (28-05-2020)
- Cashew cake with carrots and raspberries (10-03-2020)
- Diabetic patients should eat these nuts every day (29-01-2020)
- What Will Happen to Your Body If You Eat 4 Cashews Every Day (24-10-2019)
- Make Your Own Organic Cashew Milk (16-02-2019)
- Eating nuts can help you lose weight (07-07-2018)