Vietnam cashew nuts account for half of the market share in Russia Vietnam's market share of cashew nuts in total Russian imports accounts for 55.66% in 2020, lower than 60.73% in 2019.
According to statistics from the International Trade Center, Russian cashew imports in the 2016-2020 period grew by an average of 22.1% / year (by volume), from 5.1 thousand tons in 2016, to 10.7 thousand tons in 2020.
In terms of value, Russia's imports of cashew nuts in the 2016-2020 period grew by an average of 22.54% per year, from $ 26.52 million in 2016, to $ 45.2 million in 2020.
In 2020, due to the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic, Russian cashew imports decreased compared to 2019, but still higher than in previous years.
According to statistics from the International Trade Center, Russia's cashew imports in 2020 reached 10.7 thousand tons, worth $ 45.2 million, down 8% in volume and 34.4% in value. prices compared to 2019.
Vietnam is the largest supplier of cashew nuts to Russia in 2020, the import volume is approximately 6 thousand tons, worth 37.7 million USD, down 15.7% in volume and 34.8% in value compared to other countries. with 2019.
Vietnam's market share of cashew nuts in total Russian imports accounts for 55.66% in 2020, lower than 60.73% in 2019.
In 2020, Russia's imports of cashew nuts from Belarus reached 4.4 thousand tons, worth $ 4.6 million, up 12% in volume, but down 16.1% in value compared to 2019.
Belarus's share of cashew nuts in total Russian imports accounts for 40.7% in 2020, much higher than 33.5% in 2019.
As can be seen, the cashew industry of Vietnam is under competition with the Belarusian cashew industry in the Russian market.
Therefore, in order to increase the value and maintain the cashew market share in Russia, the Vietnamese cashew industry needs to study the consumer tastes of Russian people, and at the same time improve product quality.
H. Mi (according to Listed Enterprises)
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- 05 agricultural products with high trade surplus (17-02-2023)
- Zinc - Immune Enhancing (10-02-2023)
- Hat Viet Company exports cashew to Korea in March 2021 (30-03-2021)
- Hat Viet Company exported 2 containers to Bangladesh (16-10-2020)
- New opportunity for cashew exports from the EVFTA Agreement (25-06-2020)
- Outlook branch of Vietnam in 2019 (19-04-2019)
- Exports of 2018 are expected to reach 3,4 billion USD (31-12-2018)
- Cashew processing is struggling due to lack of raw materials (28-06-2018)
- Tet tradefair in Phu Tho Stadium (19-01-2018)
- Vietnamese cashew exports are no longer dependent on China (06-11-2017)