The Donafoods Dong Nai has co-operated with Target Co, Ltd of Germany to build a cashew producing area in the southern province of Dong Nai, said Nguyen Thai Hoc, general director of the Donafoods.
The two companies will start studying the cashew area and giving consultation for farmers in the two districts of Xuan Loc and Dinh Quan in September.
In the first seven months of this year, the provincial cashew export reached 15,200 tonnes, earning US$98.6 million, up 22.5 per cent in volume and 30.6 per cent in value compared to the same period last year.
The provincial cashew exporting markets are the US, China, Canada, Russia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Australia and Thailand
Chỉ 30g hạt điều mỗi ngày cho sức khỏe của bạn
- 05 agricultural products with high trade surplus (17-02-2023)
- Zinc - Immune Enhancing (10-02-2023)
- Vietnam is the largest supplier of cashew nuts to Russia in 2020 (07-04-2021)
- Hat Viet Company exports cashew to Korea in March 2021 (30-03-2021)
- Hat Viet Company exported 2 containers to Bangladesh (16-10-2020)
- New opportunity for cashew exports from the EVFTA Agreement (25-06-2020)
- Outlook branch of Vietnam in 2019 (19-04-2019)
- Exports of 2018 are expected to reach 3,4 billion USD (31-12-2018)
- Cashew processing is struggling due to lack of raw materials (28-06-2018)
- Tet tradefair in Phu Tho Stadium (19-01-2018)